Whether you are a home buyer or considering selling your El Segundo home, we hope that we can keep you updated on the real estate market and lates trends in El Segundo.
Thus far in 2019 real estate is holding pretty steady in the coastal community of El Segundo. We’ve seen a very solid real estate market with well priced homes still selling relatively quickly. We’ve see several homes sell in the new Waypoint townhome complex as well as single family homes in Pacific Landing. There has been a bit of a slow down in the market since the beginning of the year, but that is likely due in large part to the time of year and the cold and rainy weather that’s so uncharacteristic for the South Bay. When people are buying the South Bay lifestyle….sunny days and warm weather helps.
Here are some of the 1st quarter numbers from January 1 – April 18:
Active Homes for Sale:
- 24 homes currently for sale in El Segundo – As of 4/18/19
- Average Days on Market: 85
- Median List Price: $1,438,000
- Average Price Per Foot: $696
- 38 home sales in El Segundo
- Average Days on Market: 50
- Median Sales Price: $1,207,000
- Average Price Per Foot: $669
- 27 Homes in El Segundo currently in escrow (as of 4/18/19)
- Average Days on Market: 52
- Median List Price: $1,275,000
- Average Price Per Foot: $633